Thematic: Star Wars Edition

I have a massive case of the February "Go Fuck Off and Die Already"s.
I want to eat an entire chocolate cake, and I don't even like cake.
I have spent entirely too much time on Youtube today.
So I bring you a theme post.
The image to the left there, is something I made years ago, learning how to use Photoshop. I have no idea why I thought it would be funny to make Ackbar wash socks, and even less idea why it still cracks me up.



Star Wars According to a Three-Year Old




Eddie Izzard: Death Star Cafeteria




Chad Vader, Day Shift Manager




Bonus! Chad Vader sings "Chocolate Rain"




Best of Bootie 2007: Galvanize the Empire (Click to play with Quicktime, or right click and save as).

Han Solo Desk.

Think Geek used to have bookends that were Han and Greedo aiming at each other, but they don't seem to have them anymore. SAD! I always coveted those greatly.

Okay, I'm done. Back to your business, people.

No comments: